MyMenu TEST® - Module 1: Introduction 2020
- Availability: There are still vacant seats.
"You are what you eat"
Introducing the basics and features of the MyMenu TEST® software module:
- Login and creating a new client file
- Start a new test
- Apply and define the percentage scale
- Details on the technical procedures for the operation of the test system
In the practice-oriented main part of our workshop. You learn how to carry out the MindREFLEX as a kinesiological method. With the help of the MindREFLEX, you can individually query where the client's problem is.
- Preparation of the client for kinesiological testing
- Preliminary Test: Test for Switching - Detecting and solving a Present Swichting
- Type and application of MindREFLEX
- Testing in specific files and new setups
An extensive vital and metabolic analysis, using reflex tests and computer-aided diagnostics, is the basis for MyMenu TEST.
The entry into the test process mainly takes place via specific questions, such as:
- Which foods are not tolerated or eaten too little / too much?
- Does the client have to restrict himself to the stimulants in order to optimize his weight?
- Does the client eat out of frustration or boredom?
- Are there any emotional blockages that prevent the achievement of the set goals?
- What does the ambitious amateur athlete need?
- Is there a nutritional inefficiency?
- Does the schoolchild suffer from a diet-related learning disorder?
Areas of specialization that are easy and accurate to create with MyMenu TEST®:
- Nutrition concept around weight loss, but also weight gain,
- What does the expectant and nursing mother need?
- Menopausal men and menopausal women
- for active athletes
- for children and seniors
- to different clinical diseases (stomach, intestine, diabetes)
- and much more…
MyMenu TEST is about the actual conversion and optimization of nutrition, which leads to a sustainable improvement and the desired change. It is important for everyday life, there are no great circumstances for optimal nutrition.
In the workshop, the focus will be on practical work - every participant will be tested at least once and will learn how easy and yet precise the MindLINK method is.
Each participant will receive a free and non-binding trial software for 30 days to try out in practice.
Speaker: Vita Berger
Time: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm including coffeebreaks
Venue: seminar room of the MindLINK company, Grünwalderstr. 1, 81547 Munich, 1st floor