PrevenTEST® - Module 2: Advanced - Topic: Chronic diseases - what triggers them?
- Availability: There are still vacant seats.
"Chronic diseases - what triggers them?"
Based on the Workshop Module I Introduction, the basics of the MindREFLEX® will be briefly reviewed and questions will be discussed in detail.
Advanced test examples, such as
- Switching between the different software systems - quickly and easily
- Does the client want to remain sick? Does the client have a disease benefit from his illness?
- Procedure of testing for differentiation between allergy and intolerance
- What was the trigger? Why does the system react with an allergy and is no longer able to resist the stress properly? What is too much or too little?
- Are dental metals or environmental toxins the reason for the system overload?
- Can E-Smog or geopathy be the cause of a chronic disease?
- Blocked regulation and chronic complaints
- How and with what can the system be balanced and stabilized in the long run?
- Which organ is chronically strained and needs support?
- Detoxification of disturbing materials and toxins via infusion or ingestion
- Performing the surrogate test - to test absent or untestable clients, toddlers or animals. Participants are welcome to bring a photo of a client, so it can be practiced on the basis of real patient examples.
Participants are welcome to bring a photo of a client, so it can be practiced on the basis of real patient examples.
Workshop means working practically. In this course too, various situations and cases are practiced which wh