PrevenTEST® - Module 2: Advanced - Topic: Multiple symptoms / no symptoms - how to test?"
- Availability: There are still vacant seats.
"Multiple symptoms / no symptoms - how to test?"
Based on the Workshop Module I Introduction, the basics of the MindREFLEX® will be briefly reviewed and questions will be discussed in detail.
Advanced test examples, such as
- Test procedure if the client shows multiple symptoms
- Finding what is the priority
- Setup with symptoms of complaints from the PrevenTEST® software vs. therapy localization or visualization
- Working with the indices: Shortcuts directly to large topic areas and indispensable helpers if the test end of the tested level and thus the system networking is not reached.
- What is the common denominator of different symptoms
- The client is listless and does not know where his problem is - what level to start with?
- Testing of the primary system connection: What was the original trigger of a chronic symptom: what originally upset the balance of the system? Where was it not possible to compensate for strain?
- Does the client want to stay ill longer? Is there a psychological reversal or does he even have a gain in illness?
- Using the "Surrogate-Test" = how do you test an absent or not directly testable client (infant, client with shoulder problems, animals, etc.)?
- Applying the "supplement control," Tolerance and compatibility of the various supplements
- Testing of dosage / duration of application
- Tolerance and compatibility testing (materials and local anaesthetics)
- How do I test supplements that are not included in the software?
- Harmonization of conventional medications
Also in the advanced workshop various test situations and cases are practiced.
Target group: Doctors, non-medical practitioners and users of the PrevenTEST software
Speaker: Vita Berger
Time: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm including coffee breaks
Venue: seminar room of the MindLINK company, Grünwalderstr. 1, 81547 Munich, 1st floor