MyEmo TEST® - Module 2: Advanced - Topic: Connection with the Inner Child & Testing Children
- Availability: In Stock
"Connection with the Inner Child & Testing Children"
Based on the Workshop Module I Introduction, the basics of the MindREFLEX will be briefly reviewed and questions will be discussed in detail.
In Workshop II in part 1 you will learn:
- Testing the primary system connections - which event or what was the original trigger, where the problem started
- Why does the client not want to change? What is blocking the healing?
- Are there self-sabotage programs that block the client from reaching his goal?
- Which event was the general trigger?
- Performing the surrogate test - to test absent or untestable clients, toddlers or animals. Participants are welcome to bring a photo of a client, so it can be practiced on the basis of real patient examples.
Part 2 - Working with the Inner Child
You will learn how with MyEmo TEST® emotional injuries and fears of the so-called Inner Child can be tested and which conflict strategies and behavioral patterns have been triggered by such injuries. With MyEmo TEST® it is possible to test specifically which of the needs was seriously injured and with which affirmations these injuries can be sustainably balanced.
Part 3 - Testing children
From so-called cry babies to learning problems among schoolchildren and students, with MyEmo TEST® one can easily and quickly test the blockages that have led to the problems.
Does the cry baby have unresolved fears from the prenatal period?
Or is there a birth trauma?
Is the schoolchild hyperactive or a Highly Sensitive Personality and therefore overstimulated?
Afterwards you will get to know the different possibilities of application of the affirmations in combination with the EFT tapping techniques.
Target group: Therapists and Coaches
Speaker: Vita Berger
Time: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm including coffee breaks
Venue: seminar room of the MindLINK company, Grünwalderstr. 1, 81547 Munich, 1st floor